Sunday 26 August 2012

Show us Your Flowers

Happy Sunday, Stampers! As you read this, I am on my way to Iowa....Yup, today is moving day! Although I am away for a few weeks, I thought I would post today's challenge, because, after all it WAS my idea...LOL. ( at least that is what Cindy tells me)
First off ,we would like to thank everyone who joined us for last week's sketch challenge....WOW is all I can say! There were only a few of you, but you REALLY went all out with your creations!
This week at Come and Get It we would LOVE to see 3D Flowers somewhere on your card. Whether you make them out of paper, have gorgeous daisies or roses in silk, or just stamp and put on pop dots,
 they need to be 3D! 
 Here are some gorgeous examples from our Design Team:










We look forward to seeing your Gorgeous Creations! Have a FANTASTIC week~
Julie

10 comments:

  1. What a great "Flower" challenge. I just adore making my own flowers. Thank you so much for letting me play along. See you next time.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these are fabulous dt. love each and everyone of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME DT creations! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made such gorgeous cards. I would like to enter my card for this week's challenge, but I can't seem to find the linky?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks DT for inspiring me to go floral! I needed that to be able to turn this twisted easel card into something special for our friends.
    New to your blog and now following, so please stop by.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab challenge. Thank you DT for sharing your beautiful projects! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodmorning, I wanted to enter this challenge, but can't find the linky tool, so am giving you the direct link here: http://craftycardcrafts.blogspot.nl/2012/08/fall-into-autumn.html

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, here is my entry: http://arty-sorts.blogspot.in/2012/08/shabby-chic-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    First, I can not find the linky tool so I write here.
    Wonderful Creations by DT. Great challenge.
    My entry:
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/2012/08/aug-30-using-gingham.html

    -Hugs, Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't find Mr. Linky so my entry is at: http://craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/08/school-is-in-session-card.html

    Thanks for the challenge. Love all the flowers.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete