Sunday 29 July 2012

Anything but a Card Challenge

Hi Everyone, Here we are once again, this time the challenge is Anything but a Card, so there all sorts of things  you can do, gift boxes, tags, candles, just to name a few. There were some great entries last week and I'm sure we will have some this week too. Thanks again for everyone's support, but please remember to read the rules before adding your project. We will delete anyone's project that is not following our rules.
Thanks again.
*The Design Team*


Now for the design team creations for this week.



 Judy












2 comments:

  1. I am loving the DTeam projects..beautiful!!
    First time here and thank you for looking.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and I love it... I am a new follower and I decide to participate in your challenge.
    Greetings to all from Slovenia!

    ReplyDelete