Sunday 6 May 2012

Let's Hear It For the Boys

Happy Sunday, Crafters!
This week we are challenging you to make a Card for a man or boy in your life. Anything Masculine qualifies~
This week we have the very talented Meighan Wheller joining us, and we are so lucky to have her as a part of our Design Team thru the end of August! Please give her a warm Come and Get It Welcome!!

Hi everyone, my name is Meighan Wheller and I live in Sydney Australia.  I am the mother of a wonderful daughter and we share our home with Daisy the Dog (a Border Collie) and Flick the Bird (a cockatiel).
I attended my first card class about 10 years ago and I was hooked.  I am always inspired by new techniques, challenges and general curiosity of what everyone is else is doing and then finding the time to give this new inspiration a go.
I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator now for nearly 3 years, although I mainly create cards I have recently been challenging myself to make some 3D projects and some scrapbooking.
I am so lucky to have connected and to continue to be connecting with so many wonderful and very talented people who all love to share their passion and enthusiasm for creating.  You can visit me anytime at Stampin with Meighan.



Here are the great examples the Design Team have created this week:
















Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will all play along with us this week!

8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that I disregarded the total challenges rule with my entry - please delete it - I've made a note for the future. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration from the DT! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, sorry me as well, I thought it was up to 12 challenges!
    Lovely challenge though!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards DT, love masculine challenges, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards from the talented Design Team! Thank you for a wonderful challenge ladies.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've entered another card that I hope now adheres to the rules x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great inspiration from the DT. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Challenge! Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete